Win a share of the big five-figure KKPoker JACKPOT by simply playing your favourite poker games!
The brand-new KKPoker rolling Jackpot allows you to win bonus cash prizes when you hit the best ranking hands, such as Royal Flush, Straight Flush and Four of a Kind.
HOW DO YOU WIN A JACKPOT PRIZE?
Play at any KKPoker table highlighted with the ‘JACKPOT’ icon in-game, formats including NLH, PLO, AOF and 6+ and hit an eligible hand.
Depending on the hand situation, there are two Jackpots available: High Hand Jackpot and Cooler Jackpot.
The ‘High Hand Jackpot’ prize structure is used if only one player qualifies for a Jackpot hand, and the ‘Cooler Jackpot’ prize structure is used if two or more players qualify for a Jackpot hand.
BASIC JACKPOT RULES
· Eligible Hands: Royal Flush, Straight Flush and Four of a Kind. (Four of a Kind is not eligible as a High Hand Jackpot at 6+ and PLO5 tables).
· Two hole cards must be used when making the qualifying five-card hand.
· Hole cards must be a pair when achieving Four of a Kind.
· You cannot fold your hand.
· During a ‘Run it Multi-Times’ scenario, only the first run can hit a Jackpot hand. The second and third runs are ineligible.
HOW ARE THE JACKPOT PRIZES CALCULATED?
Jackpot prizes are calculated according to - Total Jackpot Prize Pool x percentage for the hand type x BB/Ante of the table.
High Hand Jackpot Prize distribution ratio:
Winner : Other Player(s) = 80% : 20%
Cooler Jackpot Prize distribution ratio:
Winner : Loser(s) : Other Player(s) = 30% : 50% : 20%
The winner and loser(s) will split the remaining 20% if no ‘Other Players’ qualify for the Prize.
The full Jackpot prize structure and fee details are available to view in the KKPoker app.
HOW IS THE JACKPOT PRIZE COLLECTED?
All players with hole cards will have a Jackpot Fee drawn from their chips at the beginning of each hand. The amount of Jackpot fee drawn will correspond to the table’s blind level.
FEEL THE JACKPOT JOY
Take your seat at the KKPoker Jackpot tables now and be our next big winner!